S.C. Care provides a retirement process that deals with change serving as your forward-thinking resource!
If you eagerly anticipate retirement and are looking forward to having all the time in the world to do those things you've always wanted, what does that change mean? If you're like most of the "baby boomers," now that the time is fast approaching you are also wondering how you will cope with the change.
To help identify what change means to you, S.C. Care will help guide you through:
- Exploring The Reality Of Today's Retirement
- Evaluating Personal Retirement Readiness
- Reviewing Financial Wellness
- Assessing Retirement Lifestyle Segment Preparedness
Through the process it is important to remember that the generation you belong to isn't just about the year of your birth but about your cultural experiences. Milestones that will be explored during the process include:
- You create your own definition of retirement.
- A new freedom related to how you will use your free time as you design your retirement lifestyle.
- Your own personal development that will include hobbies, interests, career, new activities, travel, and leisure time and the financial path to make it happen.
- Exploring a healthier attitude about work in this retirement transition as you define yourself separate from the work that you do.
There's a lot of reflection and rediscovery of what's important and what you really want to achieve in this phase of life. Your attitude and beliefs can make a world of difference to your enjoyment. The decisions we make now, at this critical crossroads in our life, will set the stage for the next 20 - 30 years, making them the best years yet.